I offer two types of coaching:
Work is central to our lives. For many of us it gives us identity, purpose, and community. It can also be overbearing or lack meaning. The last few years working at home through a pandemic have prompted many of us to question what a successful career looks like. We want something different for ourselves, yet often don’t have the headspace to find a way forward. Career coaching can provide a space to consciously choose the work you do and your relationship to it.
It is not uncommon for people who appear outwardly successful to feel disconnected from their life. Many of us yearn for a life different to the one we are living. It takes courage to find out what we truly want and what life wants from us. Coaching provides the time and space for you to do this work. Coaching is about getting unstuck, both in how you are and how you act in the world.
Reasons to come to coaching might include:
- Reconnecting with your values
- Navigating career and life transitions
- Expanding your sense of what is possible
- Finding purpose and meaning at work and in life
- Challenging limiting beliefs that sabotage your success
- Gaining confidence with interviews, negotiating, or stepping into a leadership role.
- Career and life coaching – 12 x coaching sessions fortnightly over six months. Support for those looking to make lasting change. We will co-create these sessions depending on your focus.
- Interview ready – 3 x sessions. You’re actively job searching and you need to brush up on your interview skills. This offer includes interview preparation, mock interview, debrief, and next steps.
- Living your values – 1 x session. Extended one-off session reconnecting you with what is truly important to you. Values drive how we act in the world. How consciously are you living your values?
- Top up – 1 x session. Best suited if you have already done coaching with me and would like to ‘top up’.
Ready to get started?
I’d love to hear from you. Book a free half hour session to discuss the change you are seeking and how we might work together. All sessions are conducted via Zoom.
© Briony Stocker | 2022 | firstname.lastname@example.org